End-User License Agreement ("Agreement")
Last updated: September 12, 2019
Please read this End-User License Agreement ("Agreement") carefully before clicking the "I Agree" button, downloading or using Forcer.app ("Application").
By clicking the "I Agree" button, downloading or using the Application, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
This Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Forcer.app and it governs your use of the Application made available to you by Forcer.app.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not click on the "I Agree" button and do not download or use the Application.
The Application is licensed, not sold, to you by Forcer.app for use strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. This EULA for Forcer.app has been created with the help of TermsFeed.
Forcer.app grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the Application solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
The Application may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services ("Third-Party Services").
You acknowledge and agree that Forcer.app shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Forcer.app does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or Forcer.app.
Forcer.app may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from Forcer.app, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your mobile device or from your computer.
Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your mobile device or from your computer.
Termination of this Agreement will not limit any of Forcer.app's rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by you (during the term of this Agreement) of any of your obligations under the present Agreement.
Amendments to this Agreement
Forcer.app reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Application after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Application.
The laws of Texas, United States, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the Application. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Forcer.app regarding your use of the Application and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous written or oral agreements between you and Forcer.app.
You may be subject to additional terms and conditions that apply when you use or purchase other Forcer.app's services, which Forcer.app will provide to you at the time of such use or purchase.
We run this website and permits its use according to the following terms and conditions:
- Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other Forcer users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio, and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Forcer service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Forcer or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Forcer
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Forcer members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Forcer, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Forcer account. While Forcer prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Forcer cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Forcer service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Forcer service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Forcer service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Forcer to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Forcer must provide a link back to Forcer.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Forcer service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
Last updated on: July 10, 2019